Software Engineer at Akamai by day.
PHP manual editor mostly, and helping to maintain the *.php.net websites, adding bits and pieces to the language itself, discussing and moulding the bright future of PHP!
Archaeologist when I can escape work. My main area of interest is later prehistory in western temperate Europe, particularly the Iron Age of Scotland. Like Indiana Jones, but cold, wet and muddy.
P.S. The PHP documentation team loves kittens!
PHP docs, powered by PHP "7"
Assigned (open) bugs
- Documentation Problem 53926 [Assigned] LimitIterator::rewind() problem
- Bug 65109 [Assigned] Extraneous empty paragraphs in generated HTML
- Documentation Problem 65269 [Assigned] SplFileObject::__construct() throws LogicException as well
- Documentation Problem 67379 [Assigned] Not all implemented methods documented for some iterators
- Bug 67401 [Assigned] people.php.net doesn't fetch notes
- Documentation Problem 69261 [Assigned] getPathname() returns path based on what's passed to the iterator
- Documentation Problem 69407 [Assigned] Better describe object-to-object comparison
- Documentation Problem 69966 [Assigned] Documentation on bucket brigades missing